Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Wednesday and My Hair Appointment and Bunco

I am having my breakfast here in the den. I slept much better last night and was only up once and took my meds and went right back to sleep after that. I had read until 9:00PM last night.  

I have an 8:45AM appointment with Toni at the beauty shop and after that I need to pick up my meds at Coffeyville at the Medicine Shoppe and then get up to Independence and pick up my keys at the First Christian Church there and get my other meds at Walgreens. 

They called me last night to tell me they found my keys in one of the cookie sacks. How that happened, I can't imagine. I must have laid them on that sack after I unlocked the church on Sunday and then when I picked up the sack, they must have fallen in. Anyhow, last evening they were good enough to call me about it so after my hair appointment, I will go up there and get them and stop at Walgreens and get my other meds too.

I must be losing my mind. 

The only cat that was out there waiting for breakfast was Scruff. I don't know where Blondie is. I have left the food out there for awhile just in case he comes later.

I caught the weather this morning and today is supposed to be 51 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 60 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 54 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 56 degrees and AM showers, Sunday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 62 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 53 degrees and thunderstorms. That's a lot of rain is we really get it all ...four days with rain.

That's terrific! We really need the rain.

I guess Blondie is not going to come for breakfast this morning. I hope he is alright and someone hasn't run over him.

 It's 6:59AM now. I need to leave about 8:00AM for my 8:45AM hair appointment. I will be a little early but Toni never minds that. I always stop at Sonic first and get a medium cherry limeade slush to drink after I finish my appointment with Toni. Then I need to get my two prescriptions and those keys at the church in Independence. That might make me late for Bunco but that can't be helped. That's more important. 

I got my hair done and then went to the Medicine Shoppe and picked up my blood pressure pills. Then I went to Independence to get my thyroid prescription there at Walgreens and those keys at the First Christian Church. Then I came back to Coffeyville for Bunco. I was plenty early for Bunco. I had a good time with everyone there. We finished around 3:30PM and I came on back home. I got back home about 4:00PM.

More even later...

I sent the Chronicle to Dean,  Keith, Leslie and Scott and also Jack Kiddoo, one of my other classmates who enjoys reading it. I asked Keith to let me know if he got it alright since I forwarded it to them. He contacted me and told me he did get it. I hope Dean, Leslie and Scott got it too and Jack Kiddoo. The cox e-mail is so different from Outlook but Cox wanted to stop using Outlook and use Cox webmail. They were going to charge Cox a lot more for those of  us using Outlook. So I really didn't have a choice in the matter. I am hoping I will be able to attach the newsletter, when it's finished, to their e-mail to send it to those who have e-mail. If they can't receive it that way I will  have to have more  printed off and send them by regular mail.  There is no paper clip type attachment on Cox's e-mail but they told me when I asked about it that all I had to do was to drag it in the area where it says "attachment" and there will be an attachment to send it that way. Before I actually send it out to all those who have e-mail, I will try to attach it and send it to Dean, Keith, Scott, and Leslie and see if they get it alright. If not, I will have to print off a lot more letters and address more envelopes and get some more stamps to send it by regular mail.

I have taken my math and have my pajamas on and my robe and it is 7:18PM  and I will read for awhile and then go to bed at 9:00PM..as usual.

 

No comments: