Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday and Church

I was up pretty early this morning but I had gone to bed early so I got plenty of sleep. I have made my bed and dressed and am ready for church this morning.  It's  only 5:30AM now but I have the coffeecake in the oven baking and will fix the glaze in a little while. First the coffeecake has to bake and cool before I can put that glaze on it.

I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual. I haven't checked on the weather or the cats yet. They probably won't be out there until at least 6:00AM. It's only 31 degrees here according to my desktop computer. That's awfully cold for them to be out there at all. I'd better check out there now.

No, they weren't out there yet..thank goodness! Poor things would freeze waiting for their breakfast.  

The weather forecast finally came on. Today is to be 48degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 56 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be 46 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 46 degrees and showers, Thursday is too be 55 degrees and showers, Friday is to be 50 degrees and mostly cloudy. A couple of days rain is forecast. I hope it develops. We sure need it.

The cats finally came about 6:15AM and ate.

They have eaten and left so I took their food in the garage and covered it.

After lunch I will go attend the Open House at the Food Bank, I will take a can of Amy's soup. It is very good! Gay put me on it a few years ago. I have bought it for years and it is  very good!

 I don't think I am going to be able to take my walk today. It is very cold at 32 degrees.

I went to church this morning and Karan had a very good sermon.The service was pretty long but we had a good attendance. I am up next week.

I went out to the Food Bank this afternoon and took a tour of their new building. It is very nice.I bought six tickets for $5.00 for their raffle. I took a can of Amy's soup. It is very good soup. I have never won anything in my life but it is  a good cause. 

It's 2:25PM now. I don't know when the drawing is. Probably later today after the tours are over.

I got back home about 3:00PM after taking the tour of the Food Bank. I watched some TV until Leslie texted me about the Zoom meeting.

It's 7:03PM  and I am going to take my bath now and put my pajamas and robe on to watch 60Minutes. I recorded it.

I'll come back after that and put this Blog on Keith's blog.

Tomorrow after 6:30PM, Jeromy, my grandson, will come get my Christmas Decorations down from the attic. My kids don't want me climbing up that pull down ladder for fear I will fall and break my neck. It probably wouldn't happen but to play it safe, I will let Jeromy do it.


1 comment:

Kay said...

Brrr... That is cold. Have a wonderful week, Margie.