Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Snow and a Game Day at the Senior Center

 I slept restlessly last night after 1:00AM or 1:30AM. I tossed and turned until 4:00AM when I just got up, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I have an appointment this morning for my hair..in Coffeyville... and also game day at the senior center at 1:00PM if they don't cancel it because of the snow. 

It doesn't look like a lot of snow at first glance and the most important thing I need to do is get my phone working right again. I have no idea what has happened but it is really messed up. I need to stop at US Cellular over there and get the phone working properly again. It has several error messages like "Mobile Data is turned off" and "currently unable to optimize messages on phone". and "Cannot send your message until the service becomes available" I looked at "settings"but didn't see anything like Mobile Data or any mention of optimizing. I texted Leslie about it but she said that was beyond her expertise and I would need to stop at US Cellular this morning while I am in Coffeyville. So that's my plan.  

It's 5:21AM now and I have checked "the weather on the 8's"  when I first got up  Today is to be 41 degrees and snow showers.Tomorrow is to be 42 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 53 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 35 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 30 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 31 degrees and snow showers.That's the week ahead..doesn't look too good with snow showers two days next week. It's a good thing I went to the library yesterday. I should have checked out more books. I almost finished the first one just last evening.

I haven't checked on the cats yet. It's only 5:30AM and they probably won't be out there yet.

I will fix my breakfast and get back to this later....

I fixed my breakfast and checked on the cats, They weren't out there yet. I will check again in a little while. It's 33 degrees out there and it's wet too. It may still be raining. I feed  them in front of the front door where it is dry but that doesn't do anything about the cold.

I will check again now.  No..no cats yet. They may not come in this weather. Of course, it's only 6:08AM. I'll give it another try later... 

Scruff never did show up and I went on over to Coffeyville to get my hair done, read my book at the library and play at game day. I also stopped at US Cellular after my hair appointment and got my phone fixed. 

I left home at 8:00AM for my 8:30AM hair appointment. The roads were wet with snow and I just drove 50 miles per hour and I got home at 4:30PM and we had a good visit with our game.

I gave Marilyn my leftover treats to have with her coffee tomorrow and the rest of the week.

More Later... 

I read for awhile after I got home but at 7:00PM, I took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and got ready for bed. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

 

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Sometimes just turning the phone off and back on will fix it.

Kay said...

I had trouble with my phone too a couple of days ago. Sigh... I rebooted it which did help.

ChuckFu said...

Mobile Data is turned off needs to be turned on

Margie's Musings said...

I found that out at US Cellular Chuck Fu. I wasn't aware where that was until the tech showed me. It's right next to the airplane app and I must have hit the wrong button on Sunday morning at church.