Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday and A Lunch at Church.

I slept much better last night. I didn't wake up until 4:00AM and then I dozed from time to time until about 4:20AM when I finally just got up and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I am eating my breakfast now...here in the den. When I finish that, I will go check on the weather and the cats. It's only 5:11AM now.The cats won't be out there this early. It's usually after 6:00AM when they get here for their breakfast.

I am down to my coffee and Chai now. I just washed my dishes and put them on the drainer pad to dry.

Scruff is the only cat that came for breakfast..so far at least. She is looking around...as usual, for Blondie. If he sees her eating, he will come to eat too. She is still looking for him but so far he has not come. I think she is finished now and has left. I will leave the food out there for a little while to see if he will come to eat.

I am still waiting for "the weather on the 8's" to come back on.

I caught it. Today is to be 40 degrees and  cloudy, Monday is to be 47 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 42 degrees and PM showers, Wednesday is to be 43 degrees and PM snow showers, Thursday is to be 42 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 52 degrees and sunny,  Saturday is to be 55 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! A possibility of rain on Tuesday and snow on Wednesday. We can hope for that moisture!

Luckily I made my Waldorf salad yesterday and it has been in a covered dish in the frig over night marinading.  It's just 6:31 AM now. I won't leave for church until 10:15AM. Church starts at 11:00AM. There is no breakfast this morning since we are having lunch at church.

More Later...

I left for church about 9:30AM, went to the bank for some cash for Wednesdays hair appointment and then went on out to church. Leslie and John and the girls were there at the same time. We had a much larger congregation today and a guest minister, Bill Garwood  and his wife Lisa from Nevada Missouri, and a very nice lunch afterward. Bill had a very good sermon and he and Lisa did a cute routine with Homer. Afterward we had a very good lunch. I gave Karan the rest of the Waldorf salad I had made. She really likes it and I had had all I wanted of it.

Next Sunday morning, we will have our breakfast as usual at10:00 then before the 11:00AM hour, we will have our congregation's business meeting at 10:30AM. 

I watched the Mission Center's worship service on Zoom this evening. It was very good.

Then since I had recorded 60Minutes I sat and watched that program. It too was interesting. Then I took my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe and got myself ready for bed at 9:00PM. It's only 8:38PM right now. So I will stay up awhile or I may not sleep well if I go to bed too early. 


No comments: