Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday and Cookies to Independence

I slept like a log last night and didn't wake up once. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, fully rested, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I will be taking the cookies to Independence, Kansas to the First Christian Church for their lunch today. John, my son in law, told me Sunday that the chamber up there announced they would all be doing "take out" lunches since the pandemic has brought out more variants and it may be too dangerous for a crowd to be inside while those are spreading.  What a mess! Anyhow after I deliver the cookies, I will meet Joanne at Big Cheese for a lunch of pizza and visiting.

I am having my breakfast here in the den as usual. I have had the last of my breakfast bars and am eating my oatmeal now. I will need to get some more breakfast bars today. I am also drinking my coffee and Chai.

It's almost 6:00AM now and I should go check on the cats. They never made it yesterday. I hope someone else fed them. I will take the laptop in the living room so I can watch for "the weather on the 8's" too.

Neither cat was out there. Of course it's only 6:10AM right now. They may come yet. 

 So More Later.... 

The cats are not out there yet but the weather did come on. Today will be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 58 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is to be  46 degrees and AM rain and snow showers. Friday is to be 45 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 56 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Monday is to be 65 degrees and mostly cloudy. Well, Thursday may bring us some moisture..let's hope ....

It's 6:30AM and still no cats... 

I read until time to leave for Independence and then at 9:00AM I left for Independence to deliver the cookies to the First Christian Church up there. I stopped by the Sonic and bought a cherry limeade slush and after driving around a bit, I went on to Big Cheese at 11:00.  Joanne soon showed up and we ordered a pizza  lunch and visited for two hours. We enjoyed the occasion to catch up.

After we finished, I came on back home.

I read again until Leslie called me and told me Keith had tried to get hold of me and I didn't answer the phone. The phone just buzzes and when it's in my purse I don't hear it. So as soon as I got off the phone with her, I called him back. He downloaded Teamviewer on the desktop computer first and fixed that by putting a new password in it and checking "remember me", That way I won't have to put my username  and password in every time I want to use it. I caught up Saturday, Sunday and Monday and will put Tuesday in this evening.

I did some raking in the back yard awhile ago but didn't get finished. I got two yard bags full done but still have half the back yard to finish but I played out first.

More Later...

I read most of the evening and then checked my bank account to put the charges I used today into my checkbook. By then it was 8:30PM ..past my bath time. I usually have my bath at 7:00PM.

I will go take it now since I will probably go to bed at 9:00PM or thereabouts.

I have my hair appointment in Coffeyville tomorrow morning at 9:00AM. I will also go out to Woodshed afterward and fill my gas tank.

So good night all!

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I don't do a lot. Just regular things. Why is that a lot that I do?