Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday and Dusting

I slept well last night and was only up once in the night,took my two meds and went back to bed and back to sleep. I am generally sleeping better nowadays for some strange reason. I still have sinus drainage but it doesn't seem to be as bad.

In a bit, I will make my breakfast and a little later I will check on the cats. They didn't come at all yesterday so they may come this morning.

More Later...I will fix my breakfast now . I am having my breakfast here in the living room. I caught "the weather on the 8's" but so far there are no cats out there..again. It's not quite 6:00AM yet so maybe they will make it yet.

Friday's weather is to be 48 degrees and sunny,  Saturday is to be 51 degrees and cloudy and windy, Sunday is to be 65 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 64 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 65 degrees and showers,  Thursday is to be 43 degrees and sunny.  That's the week! Wednesday appears to be the only rain. Whatever we get we are thankful for!

I will check for the cats again.

Blondie was out there but I don't see anything of Scruff. I took Blondie out some fresh water too and he is drinking that now. He is drinking a lot of that water.... now he is back to eating the cat food..hungrily!

 I will leave that food out there awhile just in case she comes a little later.

I left the cat food out there for about 30 Minutes and then brought it in and put it in the garage  and covered it.  

I read until the mail came and then picked up the flyer in the mailbox and filed it in the trash. 

Then I read until lunch time and went out to Eggbert's to have a small salad. Halfway through the salad, the waitress came over and said my lunch had been paid for by one of the customers. She didn't say which one.

Then I went to the market and bought some needed groceries. 

I called the Merle Norman shop in Chanute and ordered some Moisture Emulsion and wrote a check for it and put it in the mailbox and put the flag up.  

Then I read my Kindle the rest of the afternoon until the CBS news came on. It's 6:05PM now and a little early for my bath. I take that at 7:00PM. I will download another book for my Kindle and read until bath time. Then I will go to bed at 9:00PM

No comments: