Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept very well last night...didn't wake up but once in the night and then got right back to sleep without any trouble.

Today I will go over to Coffeyville and get my hair done at 9:00AM and then read at the library there and after that, at 1:00PM, I will go to the senior center and play Bunco. That's always good fun and gives me some fellowship.

I am eating my breakfast here in the den now. In a little while, I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" on the TV and check on the cats. They never came at all yesterday so unless they found food somewhere else surely they will come today.

Both cats were out there...very hungry.  They are eating hungrily and sharing the food well. 

Blondie ate quickly and has left but Scruff is still eating out there. There were lots of leaves out there where they eat but I got most of them out of the way and tossed them behind the hedge.

I missed the weather on the 8's but it will be on again at 6:38AM and I will catch it then.

Now Scruff was filled up and has left too. 

I finally caught the weather forecast. Today is  to be 38 degrees and mostly sunny,  Thursday is to be 35 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 48 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 54 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 63 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be  63 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week...no more rain this next week.

I stopped by Marilyn's after the Bunco games and took her my leftover treats for her morning coffee tomorrow. We had a nice visit.

Then I came on back home after we had had a good visit. It's 4:39PM now. I didn't have any mail...not even junk mail. 

I will go out to Sonic and get an ice cream treat later or at least the child's Wacky Pack. 

I got a small ice cream sundae at Sonic and then came back home to read in my book. At 7:30PM. I took my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. I will read until 9:00PM, my regular bedtime.

No comments: