Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday and Finish Dusting

I slept well again last night and only woke up once and took my two meds and went right back to bed and back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

In a bit, I will start my breakfast and turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. Scruff never came yesterday at all and Blondie came pretty early, ate some of the food and drank a lot of fresh water. The rain water in the street gutters must be filthy. When I put that fresh water out there, he stopped eating and drank a lot of it.

I will go start my breakfast now. 

Scruff came for her breakfast this morning but I haven't seen Blondie yet this morning. She waiting for him but he hasn't come yet. I will leave  the food out there a little while just in case he comes later..."the weather on the 8's" hasn't come on yet. Maybe it will come in one minute when 6:08AM becomes the time. 

I did catch the weather forecast at last. Today will be 51 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy,  Sunday is to be 66 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 67 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 69 degrees and showers, Thursday is to be 46 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 47 degrees and showers. Well, that's a couple of days of rain...we can use all we can get! The Caney river is very low

I went out to John and Leslie's to see the puppies. Afterward I came back home and read awhile in my Kindle until I went to the Copan Restaurant for my lunch.  Then I came back home and will read some more in my Kindle.


When I got back home, i read in my latest Kindle book for most of the afternoon.  About thirty minutes ago I started watching the PGA golf tournament. Then I changed to the ABC news. It's 5:52PM now and about 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe.   

So More Even Later...


2 comments:

Donna. W said...

The Missouri River is also low. I guess the cats have decided to come on alternate days!

Margie's Musings said...

Evidently!