Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday and the Campgrounds Overnight

 I slept well last night and was up early to make my bed and get packed for my overnight at the church's campgrounds. I made my breakfast and dressed and are in the process of trying to start my blog. I took the laptop computer to the living room to eat my breakfast but it had no internet on it. So I rebooted it in hopes of getting it to find the signal. I moved to the desktop computer.

Blondie was out front waiting his breakfast. This morning I didn't see Scruff. She was here yesterday and he wasn't.

I will go try to get the internet on the laptop again.

More Later...I hope. 

This time it worked and I am  going to try to use this laptop computer while I wait for today's weather.

Leslie just texted me that they want to leave at noon instead of 1:00PM.  I am completely packed. I will take the sleeping bag, pillow and bag for overnight to the car as soon as I finish this.

So more later... 

Today is supposed to be 52 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 41 degrees and sunny, Sunday is supposed to be 46 degrees and sunny, Monday is supposed to be 55 degrees and mostly sunny,  Tuesday is supposed to be 52 degrees and showers,  Wednesday is supposed to be 73 degrees and cloudy and windy. Thursday is supposed to be 70 degrees and thunder showers. That's the week. Looks like one day of rain on Thursday. The weather forecast for yesterday never developed...very little rain that was only at noon time, no hail..I believe they took that out of the forecast on Wednesday. I had no trouble driving home after the concert except that I don't really enjoy driving at night anymore.

That concert was packed! There were only about two rows above us that were not completely filled. And it was a good musical called Chicago. It had had 8 Emmys and many other awards over the years. The longest running Broadway musical for many years..

More later...  

1 comment:

Suemn said...

Hi Margie,
I had heard that Chicago was a good musical so I'm glad that you were able to see it. I understand about you not liking to drive at night though because I don't like it either.