Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday and A Trip to See Nancy

I slept well again last night. I am sure the allergy pill is the key. I get no drainage and that drainage is what keeps me from sleeping well.

In a little bit, I will fix my breakfast and check on the cats too. First I want to check my bank account  and see how my little bit of money is doing. It will be the 12th of April before I get my social security again. That's a month. Today is the 13th of March.

I will go down to Bartlesville and  visit with Nancy again. David and his wife are surely gone back home by now. They usually only stay a week. While I am down there I want to go by the jewelry store and see if they will move my watches time up an hour for daylight savings time.

Then Nancy and I will go to lunch. Maybe we will find Sally and visit with her too. 

Right now, I will make my breakfast. 

So More Later..

I am eating my breakfast here in the living room. I checked on the cats but they are not out there yet. It does look like they need some fresh water though.

Both cats are out there now eating. First it was just Scruff but then Blondie came to eat too. While I was getting their food out there I missed the weather forecast. It will be on again in another weather break. 

They appear be just resting out there and they appear to be eating more then usual.

They are both gone now. I took some fresh water out there and put it in their bowl. It was completely empty.

The weather came on again. Today will be 47 degrees and sunny, Tuesday will be 55 degrees and sunny, Wednesday will be 66 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,Thursday is to be 65 degrees and thunderstorms and wind, Friday will be 44 degrees and partly cloudy., Saturday is to be 46 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday will be 46 degrees and partly cloudy, That's the week. Still one day of rain which we still need..

More Later...

I stayed around until about 9:15AM when I left to go to Bartlesville to visit Nancy. I got there about 10:15AM, got her up and had her get dressed and then we went to meet Sally for lunch. We had a good visit. And we split lunch. This particular cafe serves big meals and we often have had to leave some food uneaten. So we decided to split this meal and that worked out very well. It was goulash and fried Okra. After we left Sally we went to town to the jewelry store where the girl that worked there was able to get one of my watches updated for daylight  savings time but the one Ginger had given me, she was unable to get reset the right time. She suggested that I come back next Monday when Mike would be there and he would know how to redo the time.  He was off sick with the flu today and would be back to work on next Monday. He is the one that originally set both watches last fall when they had to go back an hour after daylight savings time was over. That's what I will do.

I took Nancy's debit card up to the Historical Museum to Gina when I got home. She will give it back to Dale, her husband. He pays Nancy's expenses with that money her mother left her. Nancy told me her house sold too.They had to come down another $100,000 in order to sell it.  I don't know how they will dispose of her furniture. If it were me. I would have an auction like Phyllis and I did with our mom's furniture after she died.

I got home about 2:30PM and read most of the afternoon and finished the book I had begun yesterday and took it up to the Caney library for them to sell to make money for the library. 

At 7:15PM this evening, I took my bath and also my evening med. I put on my pajamas and robe and will read on another book until my 9:00PM bedtime.

No comments: