Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Wednesday and A Hair Appointment

This will be a busy day. I will go to the bank and get some cash this morning. Then I have a hair appointment at 9:00AM and then Bunco in the afternoon at1:00PM until 3:00PM. 

Only Scruff came for her breakfast this morning. I haven't seen Blondie..at least not yet. Scruff ate her fill and then left. I left the cat food out there just in case Blondie comes later.

Later, I brought it into the garage and covered it..

The weather did come on and it did have the forecast.

Today will be 64 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Tomorrow will be thundershowers and wind. Friday will be 48 degrees and sunny, Saturday is forecast for 44 degrees and sunny, Sunday will be 44 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday will be 50 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday will be 56 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the next week!  Tomorrow is the only day thunderstorms and wind is forecast and Sally and I will be going down to Bartlesville for our concert "Chicago" and I am driving. I will pick up Sally at 6:00PM and we will leave Caney shortly after that. We want to get a good parking place and the concert will not be over until around 10:30PM. It's supposed to thunderstorm and have wind.

I went to the bank and got my hair done afterward. Then I went to the senior center afterward and read until time for Bunco. We had four tables today and I met Marilyn's son, John, her  daughter-in-law and granddaughter. For her 90th birthday, they came as a surprise and her friends from everywhere came too. They ate supper at El Pueblo in Coffeyville that night. Her birthday will be Saturday. She was thrilled for them to be here for her birthday. It was a complete surprise!

We played Bunco until 3:00PM, stopping between games to have our treats. I sent the rest of my crunchy donuts home with Marilyn for their coffee between now and Saturday.

Then I came home and finished the book I was reading today and this evening I took it up to the Caney library and donated it for their used book sale. 

I took my bath at 8:00PM and put my pajamas and robe on. I want to finish this daily blog before I go to bed at 9;00PM or so. I will take another allergy pill so I will have my allergies under control. I plan to clean the apartment tomorrow and pick up Sally at 6:00PM. 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Enjoy your busy day and the fairly warm temperatures with sun. I think clouds and rain will be here tomorrow.