Saturday, March 18, 2023

Saturday and Back Home

I didn't sleep well at the camp at all. I shared a room with Karan and she snored and that kept me awake. But before that, after their  game day was over, several people came into the hall of the camp  rooms where we were sleeping talking loud. We had gone to bed instead of playing games with the others because both Karan and I were exhausted and didn't really want to play the games. I got out of bed and told the woman right outside out room with the loud voice that some of us wanted to sleep and asked her to please keep her voice down. That quieted her down. The camp was really nice though, It was packed with people who wanted to see the ordinations. There were two women who were being ordained  evangelists and then Leslie, my daughter, was being ordained a High Priest and one of the three presidents of our Mission Center which is the largest Million Center of our church. It takes three different presidents to cover the entire Mission Center.

The ordinations were impressive! Leslie is not only one of the presidents but she is also the Mission Center's financial officer.

We got back home about an hour ago. I got my bag unpacked and everything put away. I also got my mail and another bill from Cox cable. This time for $131.26. Every month my bill is different. I never know how to budget for it. I paid it on March 1st and it was $115.10.  Now they want  another $9.78 on March 27th and then another $131,26 on some later date they not even gave.

I tried to call Cox billing to get it clarified and the business office was closed. The  business office is not open weekends at all. So I will have to get hold of them on Monday to find out what date they want another $131.26.

More Later....

I had my bath at 8:00PM and will go to bed as soon as I finish this blog. It is 9:08PM now and I did not sleep well last night and I am going to take an allergy pill and go to bed as soon as I am done here. My laptop computer is not getting the internet. I will call Cox tomorrow about the bill as well as what I can do about the laptop computer. I may have to send it to Keith to see if he can fix it if Cox cannot.

No comments: