Friday, March 3, 2023

Friday and Dusting

Again, I slept well last night. I took an allergy pill and that dries up my sinus'.  I was up only once in the night and I took my two meds at that time.

I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I made my bed and dressed and made myself up for the day.

I fixed my breakfast and ate it here in the living room and checked on the cats. They were both out there waiting for me to open the door. I noticed it was lightly raining out there but I took their food out and set it down just outside the front door where it was dry. They ate quickly and went on their way probably to find shelter from the rain. I will leave the food out there for a little while and they can eat more if they should come back. Now I am waiting for the weather report on the "weather on the 8's" and drinking my coffee and now my Chai Latte.

I finally got the weather report. Today  is to be 58 degrees and AM rain. Saturday is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy and wind, Monday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 51 degrees and PM rain, Wednesday is to be 52 degrees and showers, Thursday is to be 43 degrees and rain.  That's the next week. It looks like four days of rain in the next week. We need the rain.

I did my dishes and am on my Chai Latte now. I will take the laptop computer back in the den and let the desktop computer pick up the information from this laptop computer.

It's 9:38AM now and  I have been reading one of the books Denise gave me. So far I am not impressed with this one. But I am just at the first couple of chapters so maybe it will improve soon.

It's 40 degrees according to my phone. But it doesn't appear to be raining now. But it is forecast for AM rain. 

More Later...

I had a bowl of soup for my lunch and later went up to Independence to the Dairy Queen and had a blizzard. Then I came on back home to read some more on my book.

I talked to Leslie this afternoon.She asked me if I was going to Lester Lay's services at the reunion grounds tomorrow. I hadn't planned to because I didn't want to drive to the reunion grounds by myself. Leslie said if I could meet her at Tyro at 11:00, we could pick up Karan and I could go with them. I told her I would do that. So I will ride with them to the services tomorrow. I will leave my car at Tyro. We will have lunch at Joplin I imagine.

I will get back to my book now.

I read until 7:00PM and then took my bath and after that I read until 9:00PM again when I went on to bed. I was very tired.

 


No comments: