Thursday, March 2, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well again last night. The allergy pills help a lot. They stop the sinus drainage. I was up once in the night but when I went back to bed, I was able to get back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM this morning and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. It's always good to get a good night's sleep. I am eating my breakfast now here in the den. Soon I will go turn on the TV to catch the weather forecast and check to see if the cats are out there for their breakfast.  The computers say it is 41 degrees out there. 

Both cats were out there and I took their food out to them.  They ate quickly and then left. They are both gone now. 

But I did catch the weather forecast. Today is to be 51 degrees and there will be afternoon showers, Friday will be 58 degrees and morning rain, Saturday is to be 62 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Monday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 57 degrees and a few showers and Wednesday is to be 53 degrees and cloudy. It looks like rain three days this coming week. We still need the moisture. The rivers are all down around here..

I see Scruff is back for some more food. She is looking around for Blondie. But he may have eaten at the house over on State street where they claim him as theirs. They have a different name for him. I forget what it is.

I think Scruff is finished again and has left again. I may leave the food out there for awhile...just in case.

I will take the cat food back in the garage  now. They appear to be finished eating.

Well, my old hearing aid finally completely died. It was barely working last weekend so I continued to wear it...but this morning I put a new battery in it to try to get some sound in it but it is completely dead this time.

Good thing I will be getting two new ones next Tuesday. I will tough it out until then. 

I've started my cleaning with the mopping of the bare floors and I will wait for them to dry before I vacuum the carpets. And I have the throw rugs in the dryer on "fresh air". 

It's 9:30AM now and 43 degrees outside. I may bundle up and take my walk while I wait for the floors to dry.

No, it was too windy! And it was a cold wind too.

More Even Later

I guess I will begin my vacuuming!

I got the vacuuming finished and cleaned it up and the filter too and I will dust tomorrow. I am charging the vacuum sweeper now. It will take at least a couple of hours for that to charge. Now I am very tired. I guess I will go back to my reading for awhile.

I read until noon and then decided to go down to Copan Restaurant and have a bowl of their vegetable beef soup and iced tea. It is trying to rain but so far it's just sprinkles. I am glad I got back home before it really starts raining.

This afternoon I called Cox Complete Care and got one of their techs help me to be sure all my cookies are on.They said at The Chronicle that that was why I couldn't download the Chronicle on my laptop. After that, I was able to download it just fine. 

I read my book until 7:00PM and then I took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on. After I did that I went back to the book and finished it. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual.

No comments: