Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday and Laundry and Dusting

I slept well again last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I was up once in the night and took my two meds at that time. Then I decided to wash my jacket. It gets makeup on the collar and every once in a while I have to wash it or it looks dirty. I also wanted to wash my towels and underwear. When it was finished I put the laundry in the dryer but could not get the dryer to start. Then I realized, I had the dryer door open. It won't start until the door is closed. So now it is drying my clothes just fine, Sometimes I wonder....

I don't know if John and Leslie will be back tomorrow or Sunday from their cruise. I'll bet they had a wonderful time with her classmates..I think there were seven who went. If I remember there were three couples and a widow who went.

I have had my breakfast here in the den and it's now 6:00AM and I will go check "the weather on the 8's" and the cats. I will take my Chai in the living room and drink it there while I wait for the weather forecast. 

Both cats came for their breakfast and ate and fill themselves and left. I will take the cat food in the garage and cover it as soon as I post the weather forecast. 

Today is to be 77 degrees and AM thundershowers, Saturday is to be 64 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Monday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and sunny, and Thursday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! It looks like today is the only day this week that we will get rain..and we really need it!

I will go watch the CBS news and then read. 

And I finished another book. I will take it up to the library in a little bit and drop it into the book drop outside.

I went to the Caney Market and also stopped by the library and dropped that latest book in the book drop for their used book sale.

I have been watching a presentation on how the gospels were derived from Q and other sources. Very interesting.

At noon, I went out to Eggbert's and had a bowl of soup. It was different but very good. 

Now I will get back to my newest book. More Later...

It's 7:22PM now and I have been reading awhile. I just took my bath and got my bed ready to go to bed when the time comes. I will read until I get sleepy. Then I will take my two Melatonin tablets and the allergy pill before I go to bed. That combination helps me sleep better most of the time.

No comments: