Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Tuesday and Cookies to Independence.

I slept pretty well last night and I think this week is the week I take the cookies to Independence. I think I have the right week for their Tuesday dinner. I have lost track since it's not every week until June that we provide their cookies..Now It's every other week.

I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

In a little bit I will check out the weather and the cats. Now I will fix myself a cup of coffee and a little later, some Chai Latte and oatmeal. 

I am having my breakfast bar and oatmeal here in the den now. I will be so glad when I have  a laptop computer again. I like to have my breakfast in the living room in front of the TV on a tray.That way I can watch for the weather forecast as well as the cats and do my blog at the same time. 

So more later...after I finish my breakfast. 

I was in the living room just in time to catch the weather forecast on "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 55 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be  66 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 67 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 75 degrees  and AM thundershowers and wind, Saturday is to be 62 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 74 degrees and mostly sunny,  and Monday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. Friday is the only day with thunderstorms. We need the moisture.

More Even Later....

I read until time to go to Independence with the cookies. The pastor was there today and he said they would not be cooking and serving meals during June and July.  They depend on volunteers to do the cooking and many of them will be vacationing in those months. The next cookie day will be the 11th of April. That's the day after Keith and Esther leave here and return to Arizona..

It's 1:15PM now and I have just finished another book. In a minute, I will take it up to the library and drop it in the book drop.  

I am eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my lunch, I will have something cold to drink next. I have some of Sally's iced tea she left me after we watched the Superbowl. It's been a gallon of tea and I am still drinking on it. :)

I have been reading on another book. I took the last ones I have read up to the Caney library and donated it to their used book sale. It's 4:31PM now.

More Later..

It's 7:35PM now and I have been reading my latest book the rest of the afternoon. I just had my bath and will read until 9:00PM or so. I will take my two Melatonin tablets and my allergy pill and then I will go on to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Looking forward to the 80 degree weather next week.

Margie's Musings said...

Me too. I am very tired of winter!! And we have only had one snow all winter and it wasn't much. But the weather has been very cold a lot of the time.