Monday, March 27, 2023

Monday and a Trip to See Nancy

I slept very well last night after taking two Melatonin tablets and an allergy pill. I was up shortly after 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. The trick, I think, is the allergy pill. I don't get that aggravating sinus drainage.

Anyhow I will fix my breakfast and eat it here in the den after I turn on the "weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. They were both here yesterday and ate their fill.

Only Scruff came for her breakfast this morning and she didn't eat much before she left. I didn't see anything of Blondie. At least not yet!

But I did catch "the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 57 degrees and partly cloudy too, Wednesday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 77 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 62egrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday is to be 73 degrees and mostly sunny.  That's the week! One day of rain! It's only 6:56AM now. I have awhile before I leave for Bartlesville and Nancy.

I drove to Bartlesville and went to Nancy's apartment. She was up already and I asked her to dress and get her makeup on so I could go by the jewelry store and get my watch fixed correctly. Then we drove to Copan Restaurant to have lunch. After that, we went on to Caney so Nancy could see the Blackledge building and then we went to my apartment and visited the rest of the time. I drove back to Bartlesville and let her out to go back to her apartment in assisted living.We hugged and I told her I would see her next Monday. 

Then I came home and read the rest of the afternoon and finished the book. I will take it down to the library and drop it into the book drop. They can sell it as a used book.

It's 5:35PM now.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I believe Nancy looks forward to your visits.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, she does! I am the only one who visits her on a regular basis.