Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I stayed up until 11:00PM last night to finish the book I started yesterday morning.  Then I took two Melatonin tablets and an allergy pill and slept very well. I was awake shortly before 5:00AM but didn't actually get up until 5:00AM and then I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I am having my breakfast here in the den..while I do my blog. I will go in the living room shortly and turn on the TV for the weather forecast.

I will leave about 8:00AM for my hair appointment in Coffeyville. It's at 8:30AM this morning. Before I leave Caney,though, I will drop that book off at the library here in the book drop.They have a used book sale and can make money from the sale of those books.

So more Later...I will check on the weather and the cats. 

Well, I was lucky...both cats came for breakfast this morning and they ate and left,,and about the same time, the weather came on so I will bring the cat food in the garage and cover it when I finish blogging this,

Today is supposed to be 66 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 64 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 74 degrees and AM thunderstorms and wind, Saturday is to be 60 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 75 degrees and sunny and windy, Monday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. That's the next week. On;y one day of rain and that's Friday. We will take whatever we can get. We need to break this drought.

Now I will bring the cat food in the garage and cover it.

I got over to Coffeyville by 8:30AM, my appointment time. I got my hair done and went to Sonic and ordered a small cherry limeade slush and then went to the Woodshed and bought gas. I dropped by Karan's and she was not home but I left the papers for the dog shelter at her front door with some health newsletters, and then I came on back home. I stopped at our library and dropped the book I just finished last night in the outside book drop. Then I came back home to my apartment and am in the process of reading another of the books Denise gave me.

I took a break to bring this blog up to date.

I have been reading all afternoon in another book Denise gave me. It's 4:27PM now and I had a child's Wacky Pack from Sonic for $2.18 for my lunch at noon. It was filling. I get a tiny coke with it. It's two chicken strips and french fries and that mini coke. You can hardly beat it for $2.18. And, of course, that's only at the Caney Sonic.

If it were warmer, I would rake. but not when it's 47 degrees. 

More Later...

 

No comments: