Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday and Reading Again

I slept pretty well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I don't have a plan for today. It's Friday. I will change my bed Monday morning before I go to see Nancy and do a load of laundry. It's 5:26AM now and I will fix myself some breakfast, check the weather forecast and check on the cats.....in that order. I would like to take my walk today but rain may be in the forecast. My phone says it's 44 degrees this morning here in Caney, Kansas.

Breakfast first though. 

I have had my breakfast now and also caught the weather forecast.  No cats yet though.

Today is supposed to be 49 degrees and rain, Saturday is suppose to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 61 degrees and mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 59 degrees and mostly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 56 degree and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be  63 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 67 degrees and thunderstorms. A couple of days of rain..sorely needed for the river to refill.

Still so far..no cats. 

I never did see either cat this morning. 

It's 44 degrees out there now and I just got home from my walk. Once again I picked up a big grocery bag of trash along the street. Of course it had been a few days since I had been able to take my walk because of rain or wind.. But it's not getting any cleaner along the street day to day. Pitiful!

It's 8:50AM now. More Later...

I almost forgot! Today is the first day of the Farm and Home Show in Coffeyville at the college. I will go over there and walk through it.

More Later...I went to the Home and Farm show but it was only 10:00AM and it didn't begin until 1:00PM. I visited briefly with John Leonard, the sales manager at the radio stations and then left to go to Leslie and John's to see the puppies. Actually they all but one were gone...sold.  So I held that one. Then Leslie and I went up to Big Cheese and had lunch. Then I came back home. Too bad about the Home and Farm show but I wasn't going back to Coffeyville.

I have been reading all afternoon. Today I never did see the cats. It's 4:23PM now

It's 7:52PM now and I just finished my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. I plan to read until 9:00PM or so and then take some Melatonin and go to bed at 9:00PM. 


 


No comments: