Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Tuesday and Rain

I didn't sleep well last night, I was awake a good deal thinking about the bills I will need to pay in the next couple of months. In July, I will have my car insurance again. It's $333.63 a half. I have been saving money to use to pay it but I can't get ahead  building up my savings again when my car insurance has gone up so high  because of my wreck last year. I lost my safe driver's discount over that wreck. And the other driver's insurance company sued my insurance company because she was driving a rental vehicle and they lost money while it was laid up in the shop. That more then doubled my insurance. I don't even carry collision anymore because I can't afford the additional cost. I carry liability and comprehensive. It's always something. I know I am worrying in advance. But for some reason I just can't help it.

Anyhow, I was up before 5:00AM this morning. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I cleaned the apartment yesterday morning before going to Bartlesville to visit Nancy. 

I think it rained last night. While I was awake I heard it. I was hoping it wouldn't rain during today so I could take my walk. I have missed a couple of days and I have just been sitting reading and I really need the exercise.

I have eaten my breakfast here in the den. My laptop computer finally died and I am having to use the desktop computer, which keeps me in the den. I will go in the living room to watch "the weather on the 8's" on TV and check on the cats. They didn't come yesterday at all. 

It's still raining and neither cat was out there of course. But the weather came on right after I turned on the TV.  

Today will be 54 degrees and AM rain and wind,  Wednesday will be 80 degrees and cloudy and windy. Thursday will be 68 degrees and thunderstorms,  Friday will be 59 degrees and PM showers, Saturday will be 63 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday will be 64 degrees and PM showers, and Monday will be 60 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week, It looks like we may get some significant and much needed rain this week.

I checked on the cats again and Scruff was out there but Blondie never showed up. They are both feral. You can't pick them up but they eat the food out front. I think Blondie is probably at the house on State two doors from the the corner. A boy once told me he lives there and they have a different name for him.  He told me what it was but that has been awhile ago and I have forgotten what he told me. 

It is 7:38AM and the temperature is still 43 degrees and it's still raining. 

I will probably just read again today. So More Later...

I had some leftover soup for my lunch and read all afternoon. It's 3:05PM now and I am tired of reading. 

So I decided to get back to my blog. There's not a lot to say...all I've done is read after I got back from the market. I went to the market to get my treat for game day tomorrow. I will get my hair done at 8:30AM and read until time for game day at the senior center. That will be over at 3:00PM and I will come back home after that.

More even later.. 

I took my bath at 7:15PM and got my pajamas and robe on for the evening. Plan to go to bed at  9:00PM and this time I will take some Melatonin too.

No comments: