Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday and No Home and Farm Show Today

 I may go back to Coffeyville this morning for the Home and Farm Show.I will just play it by ear. If rain is in the forecast I won't go. I slept fairly well last night but not as well as I would have liked. I had some drainage and I should have got back up and taken an allergy pill. I took two Melatonin tablets but with that drainage, that wasn't enough.

I am having my breakfast here in the den.My oatmeal is cold now and I should warm it up, The trouble is, I am out of milk now. I put a little Coffeemate in it and warmed it up that way, That's better then eating it cold,

I should go turn on the TV and watch for the weather on the 8's" and the cats.

I changed my bed this morning and washed my sheets, underwear  and pajamas. Everything is in the dryer now. And the dryer just buzzed,

I got everything dry, folded and put away.

Only Scruff came for her breakfast. I haven't seen Blondie for awhile, The last time I saw him, he had a nasty looking torn place behind his right ear, Something got a hold of him that's for sure, That's been three or four days ago. 

The weather forecast finally came on. There were terrible tornadoes across the south and 23 people so far have been found dead.

More tornadoes there are forecast for tomorrow too...especially in Atlanta Georgia where my granddaughter lives. That's scarey!

Today is forecast for 63 degrees and AM fog and PM sun, tomorrow is forecast for .57 degrees and PM showers, Monday's forecast is for 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday's forecast is for 54 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to have 62 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Friday is to have 69 degrees and AM thunderstorms and wind, That's the week!

When I opened the door at 7:00AM, both cats were there for their breakfast. Scruff had already come and eaten but it's been awhile since I had seen Blondie. But they are both eating hungrily now. That torn place behind Blondie's right ear still looks angry.

It's 10:00 AM and I will be going to the Pizza Hut here in Caney for an open house. They have completely redecorated that Pizza Hut inside and out and they are having an open house to celebrate their 40th year of being open in Caney. The manager has also been there with them for 40 years. It is at 11:00AM. I plan to attend.

My son, Keith, just called. They will come for a visit with me and John and Leslie on the 7th of April until the 10th of April. Then the Department of Defense will move them to Germany for three years. They plan to come back occasionally to visit. He says they are bringing me a newer printer and a new laptop. My printer will only work if I copy what I want to print into "Word". And of course, the laptop has died. It will no longer connect to the internet at all for some weird reason.

More Later...

I called Cox Complete Care and talked to an agent there. He couldn't help me with the computer problem because the laptop is not online and I can't get it online so I really need to have someone check out the hardware.  I suggested that Keith might do that while he is here next month.  He and I thought that since we don't have any computer techs in this area that might be the best way to handle it.

So More Even Later..

I watched the CBS news this evening and afterward, I took my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. I will read until bedtime at 9:00PM or thereabouts. I will take some Melatonin and probably an allergy pill too. Last night my sinus' drained most of the night and that kept me awake too early this morning.


 

 

No comments: