Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept pretty well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. Since I went to Chanute yesterday on my regular cleaning day, I will clean today. I am having my breakfast here in the den now. Soon I will check on the cats and turn on the TV for the week's weather forecast.

I caught the cats out front and took their food out there but they didn't eat much and soon left. They must have had food in some other source. I put the cat food back in the garage and covered it. 

Then I caught the weather forecast, Today is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, tomorrow is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Sunday is to be 67 degrees and mostly sunny and windy,  Monday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 75 degrees and mostly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 77 degrees and cloudy and windy,  and Thursday is to be 80 degrees and PM Thunderstorms. That's the week...one day of rain on Thursday.

I'd better start my cleaning...with the mopping.

It's 9:04AM and I have finished my cleaning and have been reading in my book. I may go to Copan Restaurant for my lunch. Their beef vegetable soup sounds good. It's been awhile since I have had that.

More Even Later... 

I received an e-mail from Geek.com about a charge for some sort of computer security.  I called Cox.com and had an IT download on my computer and send that fake e-mail to abuse@cox.net. Another try to scam me to report. I get so tired of these scams.

I went up to Copan Restaurant for my beef vegetable soup and iced tea for lunch. As always, it was very good. 

Now I will go back to my book. It's 12:29PM now.

More Later... 

I went up to Mr. G's and got a small butter pecan flurry. And I finished another book. It's 3:35PM now. I will give the two of them to Phyllis on Sunday if she wants them. If not, I will drop them into the book drop at the Caney library.

I have one more book to read and donate. That will be all of those books Denise gave me.

I finished the last book I was reading and am starting the very last book. From now on I will have to get free Kindle books downloaded or go to the library.

It is 7:59PM and I just took my bath. I had been reading that last book and took my bath a little later then usual,

I plan to read until about 9:00PM or so and then go on to bed. I have my bed turned down already. I will take my two Melatonin pills and an allergy pill before I go to bed. My allergies are really bad right now. A week from today Leslie and I will leave for World Conference in Independence, Missouri. We will be gone a week.


 

No comments: