Monday, April 3, 2023

Monday and a Visit To Nancy

I slept well again last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.When I turned on the TV for the weather and went into the kitchen to get my breakfast done, I caught the weather forecast right off. I haven't tried to open the door to check on the cats.It's a little early at 5:59AM and I would like to get my breakfast eaten before I check on the cats.

Today is to be  83 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun. Tuesday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! No rain forecast.

Now I will check on the cats,,, No cats yet! So I will finish my breakfast.

I got my breakfast  eaten and went back to my latest book. 

Now, it's after 9:00AM and I am ready to get down to Bartlesville and get my car washed. It's been t least a week. Then I will go to Nancy's and visit while she gets dressed. Then we will go find Sally for lunch.

More Later...when I get back home.

I got to Nancy's about 10:00AM after I went out to Okie's and washed and cleaned up my car. It took her awhile to get dressed and then there was a group there playing music and we stayed awhile and listened to their music before we went to meet Sally for our lunch. 

We met her at Boulevard Cafe and had a bowl of very good soup. After I paid for our lunch, I took Nancy back to her assisted living home. I told her Keith and Esther were coming Friday and would be leaving the following Monday  to go back to Phoenix and I was not sure what time they would be leaving but if it was later, I would call and tell her I would be later then usual getting down to see her and take her to lunch.

This evening Sally will be coming to pick me up at 6:00PM to take us down to Bartlesville to watch "Stomp", the next musical on our schedule at the Bartlesville Community Center.

More Later...I will go back to my latest book again.

I finished that book and took it to the library with a note that it is for their used book sale.

Now I am ready to start another. But I will wait until tomorrow.

Bunco is Wednesday at the senior center. I will need to get a treat for that before then.

Now I am going to go watch the CBS Evening news.

More Later...



 

No comments: