Saturday, April 8, 2023

Saturday and Keith and Esther Here

I slept until my usual 5:00AM and then got up and tried to quietly go into the bathroom and get myself ready for the day. I had a problem sleeping off and on last night. My legs kept getting cramped and finally I crept into the bathroom and got the "over the counter" med that I keep on hand for that and put one of them under my tongue and after it melted, the leg cramps cleared up. I had to take that med twice though. I don't know why the leg cramps happened. Sometimes my feet cramp but that's rare. But that's why I keep that med in the medicine cabinet. I hope I didn't disturb the kids creeping in there in the middle of the night. But I finally got my sleep out. I got up at 5:00AM, tried to quietly go into the bathroom and get myself ready for the day.

I won't have my breakfast until they are up and around. It's only 5:50AM now. I may go read for awhile and try to be quiet.

Keith got the old laptop working again too. He got the WiFi turned back on. I had worked for hours trying to figure out how to get the WiFi turned back on that but my efforts were futile. It kept telling me it was on Airplane mode and I couldn't get that turned off so I could turn on the WiFi.  It took him about ten minutes. That's why he is an IT for the Department of Defense and I am just an old woman struggling to keep it all together.

I didn't check on the cats because raising the garage door to take their food out would be noisy and might wake up the kids.  But I did get the TV on just in time to see the weather forecast for the week. 

Today is to be 71 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 73 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 70 degrees and AM showers, Tuesday is to be 75 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 78 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 82 degrees and sunny, and Friday is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny. 

That's the weather for the week. One day of rain... on Monday...the day the kids will be leaving for Tulsa and their plane back to Arizona. 

More Even Later...

No comments: