Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

Today  I will go to Coffeyville to get my hair done and take my book with me to read until time for Bunco.

I have my treat to take and I left it in the car. so I wouldn't forget it.

I slept well again last night after taking my Melatonin and my allergy pill. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. 

Keith and Esther will be here on Friday and stay until Monday when they will go back to Phoenix until time for them to move to Stuttgart, Germany later this month. I will wait until Friday morning to change my bed. I will give that to them and sleep on the daybed trundle in the den myself.

I am eating my breakfast here in the den now. I will now go turn on the TV to get the weather news and check on the cats too. 

The cats were not out there yet but I did catch "the weather on the 8's" . And I did rinse out their water bowl and fill it with fresh water. It had leaves in it. And I swept off the doormat too.

Today is to be 59 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 64 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, and Sunday is to be 74 degrees and partly cloudy,   Monday is to be 77 degrees and mostly sunny and Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and sunny. It looks like a mild week with no rain and lots of sunshine, We really need the rain.

More Even Later... Scruff did eventually come for her breakfast. I never did see Blondie. After Scruff ate, I took the cat food back into the garage and covered it.

I got my hair done and then went to the library and sat out front and read in my book until it was time to prepare for Bunco at the senior center. Then we played Bunco from 1:00PM until 3:00PM and  then I went out to Marilyn's apartment to take her the puzzles I had finished and I took Karan the newsletters I had received in the mail about heart problems.  She has Atrial fibrillation and is at risk for stroke or heart attack.

Then I came on back home.

I read until I finished my latest book and took it up and put it in the library's book drop with a note about it being for their used book sale.

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and started to read on another book...one I really am not interested in. It's science fiction and I really have no interest in that type of book. Tomorrow I will take it to the library and drop it in the book drop with another note.

It' 8:42PM now and I may just go on to bed. I will need to take my two Melatonin tablets and the allergy pill first.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Hope Keith brings you a lap top. I know you miss the one that died.