Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday and Nothing Much Going On

I slept well again last night and was up and around at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I really don't have a plan for the day. The trash collectors will be by mid morning and so I will need to get my trash container out to the curb. I am eating my breakfast here in the den this morning.

Sally and I went to Bartlesville last evening to see the next to the last "concert" on our tickets...if you can call it a concert at all. There was no music at all...just a lot of stomping and clapping and jumping around the stage. I should have stayed home. I found out why they called it "Stomp" because that's what it was..six men stomping all over the stage. I can't imagine why the entire thing had been on Broadway. It was strictly nonsense! Within ten minutes I would have been ready to leave if Sally hadn't driven and if I hadn't been with her. We sat through two hours of six men stomping around the stage.

We got home at 10:00PM and I took my bath and went to bed.

This morning I began another book. I read until almost 8:00AM when the weather forecast came on.

Both cats had come for their breakfast and ate and left and I took the leftover food back in the garage and covered it.

And here's the forecast!

Today is to be 82 degrees and cloudy and windy, tomorrow is to be 59 degrees and  sunny, Thursday is to be 65 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is t be 77 degrees and partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. That's a lot of partly cloudy! No rain again!

It's 11:19AM now and I am going to warm up some of the soup I fixed yesterday. I have crackers and maybe some cheese to go with it. I have been reading all morning on another of Denise's books. I am slowly reading my way through them and donating them to the library as I do.  

More Later... It's 6:25 PM now and this afternoon I first watched the Trump indictment and then downloaded the movie, "Dirty Dancing". I will get ready to take my bath in a little while and then after that go back to my book again. This one is an autobiography of the movie star, Jennifer Grey, who had the female lead in Dirty Dancing. That's what made me download the movie on Amazon Prime and watch it again.. I had seen it a couple of times over the years but the book seem to invite me to download it and watch it again. I enjoyed it.

More Later... 

I will take my bath and put my pajamas on in 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, fiddle, wasted evening. We may have storms again tonight.

Margie's Musings said...

I don't think we will have any here in southeast Kansas