Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday and No Dusting

I slept well last night and was only up once in the night and took my two meds and went right back to bed and to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

Today, I will dust the apartment and spruce it up any other way it needs. But first I will eat my breakfast and then a little later check on the cats and even later go out to Dollar General and get some things I need like breakfast bars and coffee.

I didn't take my grocery list yesterday when I went there for the birthday card for Ashley. 

Now I will have my Chai Latte and then go check on the cats. 

Blondie was out there so I fed him and got back in the house just in time to catch the weather report. 

Today is to be 85 degrees and thunderstorms, tomorrow, Saturday,  is to be 85 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms,  Monday is to be 74 degrees and showers, Tuesday is to be 76 degrees and AM showers, Wednesday is to be 79 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Thursday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like a week of much needed rain except for Thursday.

Now I will go see if I can catch the news....

More Later... I watched the news for awhile until I got tired of Gail King. I can only take her in small doses.

I went out to Dollar General and bought the few things I needed. 

Then after I put those away, I fixed myself another cup of coffee now that I have Hazelnut again. 

More Later.. I will get back to my book and eventually.. my dusting.. 

I never did get the dusting done today. I will do it tomorrow.  I have nothing going on tomorrow. I read all afternoon and did finish all three books I had checked out at the Caney library. I took them back to the library and dropped them into the book drop there. 

I will get some more tomorrow. 

I would mow again tomorrow but rain is forecast the rest of the week so I won't try that.

It's 8:26PM and I just took my bath and watched a television program. In about 30 Minutes, I will go to bed.

No comments: