Monday, May 8, 2023

Monday and A Visit With Nancy

I slept fairly well last night but was up before 5:00AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I am doing a load of laundry now...mostly towels and pajamas and underwear. I am having my breakfast here in the den. I need a few things from the market this morning before I go to Bartlesville to see Nancy.  It's 5:21AM now.

I will wait until about 10:00AM to start my trip. I have  a bill to mail when I am on my way.  And I want to get the laundry in the dryer and dry and put it away when it's dry first.

I have the laundry in the dryer now and I checked on the cats and they were not out there. But I did get the forecast.

Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be  84 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. Wednesday is to be 81 degrees  and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Friday is to be 85 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 76 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. 

Good weather for the river but not so much for mowing. Today will be the last day for me to finish the mowing on the west side before the week of rain.

More Later...I'd better get to it!

I got the west side finished mowing. I had started it yesterday after I got back home from lunch with Phyllis. I just couldn't finish it. It was half done. We are forecast for rain tomorrow so I wanted to get it done. We have rain forecast for the rest of the week starting tomorrow. It looks fine now and it's just 7:11AM. I was even able to lift the bag into the trash container. I'd better put the kitchen trash in there too. It's nearly full too.

More Later..I will read until time to start for Bartlesville...Woops! The dryer just went off. First things first! I folded out the clothes and put them away.

Then I went down to Bartlesville to visit with Nancy. I went to Nancy's apartment and helped her get dressed and then took her to the Boulevard Cafe for lunch.

We met with Sally and visited with her too. She really enjoyed the visit with Sally too. 

Then I took her on a short ride and later took her back to Assisted Living.

I will go back again to visit her next Monday. Maybe we will meet with Sally again too.

When I got home I found that Leslie had come while I was gone and attempted to fix my bamboo blind in the den. It's not perfect yet but I will deal with it. She says she needs John to come help her get it  fixed. They need to take the blind down to really get it fixed right I guess.

It's 6:36PM and I am thinking of taking my bath and getting back to my book until bedtime at 9:00PM.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad Nancy got over her uti infection. Did you get your bank statement figured out. It was out of balance.

Margie's Musings said...

No, I never did. The bank couldn't figure it out either. It's a mystery!