Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

I slept restlessly last night and after tossing and turning a couple of hours, just got up. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

Soon I will fix my breakfast and check on the weather and the cats.

I only saw Scruff yesterday. I never did see Blondie.

I got my social security deposit this morning. I can use it. 

Now I will fix my breakfast. So More Later... 

I've had my breakfast and still I haven't seen a thing of the cats. did catch "the weather on the 8's"

Today it is to be 86 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 80 degrees AM showers, Friday is to be 86 degrees and Isolated thunderstorms,  Saturday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Monday is to be 77 degrees AM showers, and Tuesday is to be 77 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun.

That's the week! Lots of rain and mowing in between times.. I guess. 

And no cats yet!

Just Blondie came for his breakfast and ate very little and left. I didn't see anything of Scruff.  I brought the cat food back in the garage and covered it and then watched CBS news for awhile. It's 7:50AM now and no rain yet. I need to go out to Walmart in Coffeyville and see if I can buy another umbrella. I think I left mine in Leslie's car during Conference. I sure don't want to get my hair done and then get it wet in rain.

More Later... I got my hair done and then went out to Walmart to get another umbrella. I left that one in my car. Then I bought gas at Woodshed. Then I came back home. I think I will go to Copan Truck Stop for my lunch. It has been awhile since I have been there. 

More Even Later.. 

I did have beef and veggie soup there and as usual, it was very good. 

Then I went to the Caney library and checked out some books..in fact, three of them. I have been reading ever since. It's 3:21PM now.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Ahhh.... That reminds me I need to cut Art's hair and mine today. I'll bet you look wonderful, Margie. 86 degrees? Yikes! That's hot. I hope it's not too humid.

Margie's Musings said...

No Kay, it's very nice.

Galla Creek said...

My car is like your Leslie’s I think. I have an umbrella but it is in the back hatch. I was thinking that is not a good place if I needed it. I’m going to find a place up front. Where do your store yours?

Margie's Musings said...

I have a bag that is attached to the backs of the two front seats... I keep the umbrella in that bag.