Thursday, May 11, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept very well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. In a little bit I will make my breakfast and eat it here in the den. I will also check the weather forecast and the cats...my usual routine in the morning.

I have moved between heating the apartment and cooling it depending on how hot or cool it is in here. The weather can't seem to make up it's mind.

Now I will go check out the weather. 

It took awhile but finally the weather came on. Today is to be 89 degrees and AM showers, Friday is to be 86 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 86 degrees and mostly cloudy, Sunday is to be 86 degrees and Scattered thunderstorms, Monday is to be 77 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and mostly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy. Well it appears some of the rain has been taken out of the forecast. Wouldn't you know when we need it so badly!

I got the apartment cleaned...all except dusting and I will do that later. I have plenty of time.

It rained a little this morning. I have been reading one of my latest books from the library here. But I am tired reading now.

I am not sure what I will do for lunch. It may be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I ate all my soup and bought some at Copan Restaurant yesterday noon. I may go to Eggbert's.  I still have some of the cash card Keith gave me.

More Later...

I ended up going out to Eggbert's and using some of the last cash on the cash card Keith gave me at Thanksgiving. I had their chicken salad with the muffin and fruit. That's always good! I have a little over $5.70 left on the card now. It has been wonderful having it. I am so glad Kim honored it after all. I always give her a tip..usually $3.00 per time I use it.

After I had my lunch, i came back home and read all afternoon.

It's 6:19PM now and in about thirty minutes I will take my bath and read some more.

More Later..

I sent my granddaughter, Ashley, a birthday card this week. I've lost track of how old she is now. Scott would know.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and am listening to a Kenny Rogers disk now on Bob's Bose unit. I will read awhile before going to bed at 9:00PM.

It's 9:05PM now and I am going on to bed.

More Tomorrow..


 

No comments: