Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Tuesday and Probable Rain

I slept fairly well last night after taking two Melatonin tablets and an allergy pill. I was up shortly before 5:00AM made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

It's supposed to rain today and the rest of the week. I fixed my breakfast right away and am drinking my coffee now. My oatmeal is cooling a bit so I can eat it next. I have had my breakfast bar.

I don't have a lot to do today since it's Tuesday. I did my laundry yesterday.

In a bit I will check on the cats and see if the weather forecast has  changed any.. 

My son, Keith, tried to call me just now but the "hang up" button was the only one on my phone. I am rebooting it now to see if I can answer him this time. No.. that didn't seem to help a bit. The phone is crazy this morning. I am rebooting it again. And that still didn't help. Maybe he will send me an e-mail.

If it's not going to rain after all, I can take my walk.

I will go check on the weather and the cats now.  Darn phone!! 

Well, fooey! The rain is taken out of today's forecast and Jeromy could have done my mowing after all.  Now Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 78 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 84 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and showers, and Monday is to be 73 degrees and mostly cloudy. Wouldn't you know!

More Later.. 

Scruff came for her breakfast but I didn't see anything of Blondie.

I took my walk and picked up anther big sack of trash along the way. Then I started reading my last book. I read until 9:52AM and then was tired of reading. I came back to the blog.

Keith texted me and so did Esther. I texted them back. I don't know whether my phone is going to have the "answer" icon on it or just the "hang up" icon. That's all it had this morning.

I an tired of reading so I will pay solitaire again for awhile. It's 10:05AM now and I will just hang out here until lunchtime. I have a bowl of soup in the frig and I will have that for my lunch.

More Later...

I had the rest of the soup for lunch and then read my second book and took it to the drop box at the rear of the Caney Library. I will drop into the Coffeyville library tomorrow and check out two more books.

I went out back and trimmed the back yard this afternoon.

Then I mowed the front yard again. I had mowed it Sunday afternoon and it already needed it again. I didn't do the back until Monday and the west side until this morning. The back needed some more mowing too. I did it first. So the west side should be fine. 

I took my bath early. I was pretty tired.

We are under severe thunderstorm warnings until 11:00PM this evening.  The police just announced it.

More Even Later. ...

The storm quieted down by 8:15PM. There was quite a bit of wind and rain but the dark clouds lightened up and it finally calmed down here.

I'm pretty tired now.  I may just go on to bed. It's almost 8:30PM

No comments: