Friday, May 5, 2023

Friday and the Exterminator comes this morning

I slept well last night and was up early as usual. I have not seen the cats yet but I did catch the weather forecast first thing this morning, 

I have not had my breakfast yet either. 

Today is to be 75 degrees and cloudy, tomorrow is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 88 degrees and Isolated thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Thursday is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms.  That's the week..we can sure use the rain!

I will go check on the cats again and fix my own breakfast. 

I fixed my breakfast and ate it. Then Blondie came for his breakfast and I fed him and then put away the cat food  after I waited awhile to see if Scruff was going to come to eat. She never showed up.

I spent the afternoon trying to balance my checkbook. It never balanced,  I couldn't find the error at all. I am over $305.72 off and I cannot find it. ''The exterminator came and discovered the chirp I was hearing was the smoke detector. It sounded just like a  cricket to me. I had a battery but the exterminator couldn't take the thing apart to insert my new battery. He was afraid he would break it. Stephen will fix it with my battery when he comes after his work.

In the meantime, I will go over to Coffeyville to the bank and see if they can find that huge error.

I went to the bank in Coffeyville and the officer there could not find the error either.

I hope it will all workout eventually.

The exterminator came and it wasn't crickets at all. It was the smoke alarm. It needed the battery changed. Luckily, I had a new battery and Stephen came by and changed it out. The exterminator sprayed some and left some bug traps around the apartment so if I do have any bugs, they will be trapped.

More Later...

I took my bath and was watching a movie called "Dog" but the dog was violent and I just couldn't watch it. I turned it off. It was a movie on my Amazon Prime. It's 7:30PM now and I texted Esther but I heard nothing back from her. I asked her if my 7:00PM would be good with her and she said yes, So I texted her. But they must be very busy this evening.

I guess I will just watch some TV. I have read both of the books I got at the Coffeyville library.  I will take them to their drop on Wednesday.

I will watch some TV until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed.

I could no longer access my Documents and called Cox Complete Care about it and got a tech to help me. She did something that brought up the documents but they are way too small and whatever she did to the program now the computer won't let me print off the document I need a copy of. When I discovered that, I called again and got another tech and she worked almost an hour on it and it's nearly 10:00PM now and I will have to stop and go to bed. I am exhausted and need to get to bed.

Between working on my checkbook all morning and on this computer glitch all evening, I have had quite a day.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Maybe you’ll sleep better tonight.