Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thursday and Cleaning the Apartment

I slept fairly well last night.and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day, I got in the living room just in time to catch the weather forecast. 

Today will be 68 degrees and rain, Tomorrow will be 81 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Saturday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 90 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 85 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, and Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and PM thunderstorms. That's the week's forecast. There is some rain in it and that's good. We are desperate for rain for the river that provides our water for Caney.

I haven't checked for the cats yet. I have fixed my breakfast and maybe I had better check on theirs. 

So More Later...

I couldn't get into my blog on the desktop computer so I had to come to the new laptop to blog. The desktop computer wanted my google password and I couldn't find it in my passwords so I tried to make up a new one. That didn't work either . 

Anyway, here I am on the laptop. I hope this works. I need to start my cleaning. Well that worked, thank goodness!!

More Later

I finished my first library book from the Coffeyville

 library and also finished the apartment cleaning..all but the dusting.I will do that tomorrow. 

More Later...

I went to work on Outlook and could not find it. It had downloaded but when I attempted to access it, I  could not figure it out. It was suddenly all different.

Then the same thing happened on the laptop. I called Cox Complete Care and the tech that helped me worked for  couple of hours to get everything back like it was supposed to be.

Thank goodness for Cox Complete Care It's 5:57PM now and I have been on these computers most of the afternoon.

More Even Later 

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read until bedtime at 9:00PM

 

No comments: