Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday and Trimming

I got to bed very late last night after Sally and I got back to Caney after the concert. I just took my makeup off and went right to bed...without my bath. The concert was good but not as full as usual. There were a lot of children there We stopped at the Dewey Sonic and bought cherry limeades to drink on the way home.

This morning I got up at 6:00AM..that tells you how hard I slept.  It is 7:09AM now and I have just finished my breakfast  While mine was cooking, I checked for Blondie. He was patiently waiting for me for his breakfast. So I took it to him...but just at the moment I was going to get it, "The weather on the 8's" came on so I grabbed my phone and caught the week's forecast with my camera before I went to get his food.

Today is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and AM thundershowers, Monday is to be 93 degrees and and sunny, Tuesday is to be  93 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, and Thursday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy. Still just one day of rain in the forecast and that's tomorrow...when I will be driving to church. That's the week.

Blondie finished his breakfast and left and I took the cat food in the kitchen. I will wait to see if he comes back for more. 

A little later this morning, I will finish trimming.

More Later.... 

I took my walk this morning about 7:45AM and picked up some trash...not as much as usual. 

I went out to Dollar General and bought a few things I can't get at the Caney Market. Then I dropped by the market and bought my coffeecake mix there. I will be fixing it Sunday morning for our breakfast at church.

I ate lunch at Eggbert's again this noon.Then I went back to the library and checked out two more books and began reading one of them. About 3:30PM, I decided to trim the yard. 

I had to put a new cord in it and I still don't have the rod all the way down in the shaft. I don't seem to be able to get it in all the way. It works after a fashion but not really well. I may have to end up having to buy a new one at Orscheln's, or Ace Hardware in Independence, Coffeyville or Bartlesville. At least I found the cord that does the trimming and got a new one in the right place. It doesn't look really neat but it will have to do. At least it's better.

It's 5:02PM and I want to go watch the evening CBS news. I will get back to this later...

I watched the CBS Evening News and about 6:49PM, I took my bath and put on my pajamas and robe. I will read some more after I finish up the blog. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM. I went to bed much later last night and slept like a baby.  That won't always work though. If I go to bed too early, I don't sleep as well.

It's 10:14PM now and I have been on the phone for an hour with Cox Complete Care to get the Outlook on both computers repaired.

Now I will go to bed.


No comments: