Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday and Church

I slept pretty well mast night and was up shortly before  5:00, dressed and made my bed and will soon start my coffeecake.  I turned on the TV and immediately caught "the weather on the 8's". So I will begin with the forecast for the week.

Today is to be 81 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 78 degrees and cloudy, Tuesday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be  91 degrees partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 92 degrees and and partly cloudy. That's the week..only one day of rain and that's today.

I opened the door to see if Blondie was there but it must have been too early for him. It's only 5:58AM.

Blondie did finally come eat his breakfast about 6:30AM and when he finished, I put away the cat's food. I took the one Caney library book I had finished by the book drop there and sent it back that way. I read until 9:00AM and then left for church. I decided to take my two Coffeyville library books back to the library there first and also go to the bank and get some money just in case the woman at the Independence Midwest Hearing Aid Center decides to charge me for checking over my hearing aids tomorrow at 9:00AM.  And I know I will need money for my hair on Wednesday. 

More Later... 

I spent the afternoon reading on the last book I got at the Caney Library. I also watched the pro golf..just for the fun of it. Then I took my bath at 6:50PM and put my pajamas and robe on afterward. I forgot about the evening Mission Center worship service on Zoom until I got out of my bath. By then it was way too late. According to my phone it's 7:28PM now. Strange...my watch says 7:18PM.  

I have a 9:30AM appointment tomorrow morning with the Midwest Hearing Aid company in Independence.  I will ask her to check over my hearing aids. The left one is much clearer then the right one. I don't know what she will charge me.

I guess I will read until time to go to bed at 9:00PM.

 

 

No comments: