Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday and Laundry

I slept very well again last night and wasn't up even once. I was up at 5:00AM and dressed, changed my bed and am doing laundry. I have dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I haven't seen anything of Blondie yet but I did catch the weather report on "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and AM showers, Monday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, and  Thursday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! It looks like one day of rain and that's tomorrow.

I have the laundry in the dryer now. That's the hard part...folding those sheets when they're dry and getting them put away.

While the laundry was drying, I took my walk. It was 7:30AM and I got home at 8:02AM. I didn't pick up much trash. I am hoping it will eventually have clean streets but I imagine that's too much to ask.

I got most of the laundry dried and folded and put away. My pajamas are the only thing left in the dryer and the alarm just went off so maybe those are dry too.

I got the rest of the laundry dried, folded and put away. It's 9:00AM and I will get back to my book now.

Blondie finally came for a late breakfast. I fed him and after he ate his fill he left. I took the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

 More Later...

It's 5:10PM and I have been reading all afternoon and finally finished the first of the two books I checked out at the library.

Soon I will watch the CBS evening news and then about 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read on the second book until my bedtime..

About an hour ago, I saw a police car and an ambulance across the street. I saw the ambulance driver take a gurney into the house. 

Its 7:00PM and I just took my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe. Now I will read until close to 9:00PM..my regular bedtime.

No comments: