Thursday, June 15, 2023

Thursday and a Concert This Evening

I have been trying to get on my website here on the computer. and as usual there are problems. I had to change my password to Cox, my internet provider. I think I have it fixed now.

I was up at 5:00AM this morning as usual. I have not dressed or even made my bed so I will go do that  now and get back to this later...

I dressed and  made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I checked outside while i was waiting for the"weather on the 8's" and Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I fed him and just as soon as I did, the weather forecast come on.. So here is the next week.

Today is to be 89 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and PM thunderstorms,  Sunday is to be 86 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny and Wednesday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy. It looks like rain on only Saturday.

More Later,,, 

I took off for my walk at 7:15AM and returned the book I finished last night to the book drop at the library. I got back home at 7:45AM. with a part sack of trash. I still have one more book to read. I will start that one soon. 

Blondie came back for some more breakfast and I took his food out to him again and when he finished and left, I took the food back into the garage and covered it again.

Now I will start that second book.  More Later..

I stopped reading and warmed me up some Amy's soup and had it with crackers. 

It's 11:55AM now and I have been reading for a couple of hours and am tired now. I need to go trim the yard if I can keep the trimmer together. It came apart a couple of weeks ago and I have not been able to get it back together to stay.  But I really need to trim.

I got most of the front yard trimmed before the battery ran down again. I have it on the charger now. It will take a couple of hours to charge. Later this afternoon I will finish the trimming. I have to pick up Sally at 6:00PM so it will have to be pretty early this afternoon maybe 4:00PM..

More Even Later..

No comments: