Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday and Reading Again

I slept pretty well last night and only woke up once in the night and took my two meds then and went right back to sleep. Then I woke up at 5:00AM and got up and dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. If it doesn't rain this morning, I will take my walk.

Soon I will check the weather forecast and see if anything has changed and then check to see if Blondie is out there for his breakfast and fix my own.

It's 6:14AM now. So more later...

I have had my breakfast and Blondie has had his too. I even caught "the weather on the 8's"..although it took me two times to catch it. I was charging my phone the first time it came on. 

Today is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 89 degrees and  AM Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 89 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 89  degrees and PM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 87 degrees and AM thunderstorms and Monday is to be 92 degrees and Sunny..Looks like at least three days of rain. I just hope it doesn't rain on Wednesday. That's the day my mower mows for me.

I took my walk at 7:30AM and got back home at 8:09AM with a full sack of trash that I picked up along the way in the streets. Pitiful!

I dropped off the book I finished last night at the Caney Library book drop this morning.

More Even Later..

It's 10:01AM and I have been reading for awhile. I am taking a break now.

I went to Independence and ate out at Big Cheese, Then I came back home and read all afternoon and left for Cheyenne's softball game a little after 5:00PM.  

I found a good place to park my car and took my folding chair and water to the shade on the north of the softball field. Later Jeromy and the girls  came and tried to invite me to come sit in the benches in the girls' shelter. The people in the  bleachers next to me were making so much noise visiting I could not understand what he was trying to ask me until later when it occurred to me that I could have come sit in that shelter with them. But I was in good shade and by then I just decided to sit where I was. They won their game 19 to 17. primarily with walks coming in when someone either hit the ball and ran or moved forward from base to base as their teammates either hit the ball or were walked and the one on third made a dash for home base.

Whatever... they  won in the end.

I got home and took my bath at 7:00PM and read for awhile and also watched a program on American Experience. It's 9:01PM now and I may just go on to bed. It's my bedtime. 

No comments: