Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday and a Trip to See Nancy

I slept poorly last night. I think I was awake every hour on the hour and finally just got up shortly before 5:00AM. I checked and Blondie was not out front waiting for his breakfast.... and of course Scruff died yesterday so she won't be coming either.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning. The forecast for today is 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 87 degrees and PM thundershowers, Friday is to be 83 degrees AM thundershowers, Saturday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thundershowers, and  Sunday is to be 80 degrees and scattered thundershowers.Looks like three or four days of rain...which we badly need!

More Later...I am going to fix my breakfast. It is 5:30AM.

I have been reading ever since 5:30AM and it is 8:11AM now. I am going to take my walk now. When I get back I will think about leaving for Bartlesville to see Nancy.

I took my walk and mailed my mail at the post office on the way.  I was tired when I got home. I did put my trash container out by the curb for the trash collectors to pick up later this morning. I will wait until 10:00AM to leave for Nancy's. It's 8:51AM now.

So More Later... I left to visit Nancy so I would arrive there at 10:00AM. I helped her with her hair and clothes and er went for a drive and ended up at the restaurant. We ordered salads and I got ice tea, and Nancy got coffee. Soon Sally joined us and we ate and visited until Sally had to go.

I took Nancy back to the Assisted Living home and let her out with a hug at 1:00PM.

I will see her again next Monday.

More Even Later.. Now back to my book!

I finally saw Stephen this afternoon. He was mowing his yard. I think he said he was going to see his grandson play baseball.

It's 4:50PM now and I have been reading all afternoon. 

In fact, I read until 9:26PM but I didn't finish the book. I will finish it in the morning. I am very tired. It has been a big day. 

No comments: