Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment and Bunco

I slept very well last night an was up shortly before 5:00AM. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day I have made my breakfast and am eating it here in the den while I post.

I got to the TV just in time to catch the weather forecast.

Today is to be 90 degrees and  mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 84 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 81 degrees PM Thunderstorms and Monday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 84 degrees and  AM thunderstorms. So four days of possible thunderstorms. That should help the Caney River if they develop. I just hope it doesn't rain today since my mower is supposed to be here today and the yard does need mowing.

Toni got hold of me yesterday with a text and asked me to come to my hair appointment at 8:15AM this morning so I will leave here at 7:30AM.. just to be sure I am there on time. It's only 6:06AM now so I have plenty of time. I will need to go by the bank and get some money for the week too.

More Later... 

I did go by the bank and get a week's worth of cash. Then I went on to my hair appointment and got my hair done and then went on to the Woodshed and bought gas and after that, I went to the library and checked out two new books and then read for awhile until time to go park by the senior center and read some more. Finally I went in the senior center and read until time to play Bunco..

We had three tables for Bunco and we all had a good time. We finished at 3:30PM and I drove back home.

When I got home I found the man who mowed for me had mowed and I was really glad he got that done before it rains again.

Leslie called me and asked about Pam Green from Ponca City. I hadn't heard from her in ages. She usually only contacted me when she had bad news. It had been awhile, Leslie was going to call her  and she got her answering machine and left a message for her to call her back.

I took my bath at 7:00PM and read my book until almost 9:00PM. Then I decided to just go on to bed. I was very tired.

Tomorrow I will clean the apartment again. That's my usual cleaning day. I will also trim the yard if it doesn't rain.

 

No comments: