Thursday, June 8, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning Tomorrow

I slept very well last night. I have slept so much better since I have been taking an allergy pill at bedtime. And the Melatonin helps too.

Blondie came for his breakfast this morning. I am sure he misses Scruff...I know I do.

I had the TV on and "the weather on the 8's" came right on. So I have the week's forecast.

Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 86 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and isolated thunderstorms,  Sunday is to be 70 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Monday is to be 80 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 83 degrees and AM thunderstorms, and Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. .That's the week and lots of rain I see. Five days of much needed rain, Today and Monday appear to be the only days we don't have rain in the forecast.

I plan to clean the apartment this morning and I may go down to the Copan Restaurant for my lunch. It's been awhile since I have done that. I had so many treats yesterday at Coffeyville and Bunco that I didn't even eat lunch yesterday...or supper.

I read all evening and  took my bath early and went to bed early at 9:00PM.

I took my mile walk this morning and picked up considerably less trash. Maybe I am making a difference. I saw in the Chronicle that the city is going to have that brick mess cleaned up. They have found a man who will do it. His was the low bid.  That will make a huge difference in the downtown appearance, Thank God! Every little thing helps and that is not a little thing! It's a huge help! 

I picked up Sally at 11:45AM and we went to Copan Restaurant for lunch. We each had a cup of vegetable beef soup and she split a half order of french fried onion rings with me. It was very good and afterward I took her home. 

I spent the afternoon reading on the books I checked out at the Coffeyville library. About 7:00PM, I took my bath, put on my pajamas and robe and read until  8:33PM. Soon I will go on to bed.

I plan to clean the apartment tomorrow instead. 

No comments: