Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday and Reading

I slept well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM.  I hope to finish the last of the three books I checked out at the library earlier this week.. Then when I take my walk. I can drop it off at the library and later today go check out three more. 

Tomorrow is Bunco at the senior center in Coffeyville and also my hair appointment at Toni's there. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning and I did some weeding in the small flowerbed by the front door earlier.

I plan to take my walk after awhile...probably after I finish that last book.

Today is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 90 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 86 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Friday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms and Monday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny.  That's the week, I hope my mower can get to my yard on Wednesday since there is much needed rain in the forecast three days on Thursday and Saturday and Sunday. 

Now I want to get my breakfast. 

I had my breakfast and finished my book. I pulled a few weeds from my front flower garden and then took off on my walk at 8:30AM.  I was back by 9:11AM with a half a grocery sack of trash. I put that in the dumpster. 

My old friend, Gay, called and was going to take her dog to the vet in Cherryvale for a treatment and she wanted to meet me at Anna Mae's in Independence at 11:30AM for lunch.  I will do that! It's been awhile since I have seen her. Usually I drive up to Chanute for lunch there with her. It's 9:14AM now. So I have plenty of time. I will leave her about 11:00AM and maybe a little bit earlier so I can stop at the Independence Walmart and get a few things.

More Later...

I did get a few things at Independence's Walmart. Gay and I had lunch and visited a long time and then went over to Ace Hardware and looked around! I got home at 2:57PM....very tired. I am going to go up and check out the Caney Library and see if it's still open and if it is, I will get some more books. If they aren't, I will get some tomorrow at Coffeyville's library.

Now I need to rest.

About 6:00PM, I took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on. I don't have anything to read at this point. I will get three more books tomorrow at Coffeyville's library.

I will look for something to read in my books. I have hundreds. Surely I can find something to re-read. I was going to Cheyenne's game tonight but I had forgotten she is at youth camp this week. Leslie reminded me. I hope it doesn't rain tonight. There was quite a bit of thunder earlier but no rain yet. My mower is supposed to mow tomorrow. If it rains, that won't happen.

Perhaps More Later..I am charging my watch right now. It was pretty low. I snapped the bracelet off and have it in the USB port of the desktop computer...

No comments: