Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday and Laundry

I slept well again last night and was up only once to take my two meds then I got right back to sleep.. Then at 5:00AM, as usual, I got up and started my laundry. It's in the dryer now. I have fed Blondie and given him fresh water.  He drank a lot. He's gone now and I just put the laundry in the dryer. I just got "the weather on the 8's" too.

Today is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 102 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in this forecast but lots of high temperatures!

More Later...I haven't had my breakfast yet and it's 7:00AM. 

All right! I have had my breakfast now and want to take my walk soon. 

I took my walk at 7:20AM and got back home at 7:50AM. I got very little trash today. What I did get, I put in my trash dumpster. 

Now I hear my dryer is finished and I need to fold clothes and put them away. 

I got the clothes folded and put away. Then I called my niece, Denise, and asked her to go to lunch with me. She agreed so I drove over to north West Coffeyville and picked her up and we had a nice lunch at Eggbert's in Coffeyville. We also had a good visit. Then I took her home and came home myself. It was 2:06PM by that time. 

She gave me another bag of books to read and donate to the Caney library after I read them.

More Even Later.. 

I started one of those books and so far it's o.k.  

I took my bath just before 7:00PM and put my pajamas and robe on and will read some more until 9:00PM or so. I notice my feet and ankles are swollen again this evening. I took my blood pressure and it was high. It's usually 139/78 but this evening it is 164/81 so before I go to reunion I will need to see the doctor and see what he has to say. I will call the doctor's office on Monday and see if I can get in to see him anytime soon. This is June 24th so I have some time before the camp. Reunion (church family camp) is July 8th through July 14th.

I will go read some more until my bedtime. 


No comments: