Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept pretty well last night. i was up fairly early but that's just the way it is.

I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have even fed Blondie and myself. It is 6:55AM now.

I will get my hair done in Coffeyville at 9:00AM and then read in the car until 1:00PM when Bunco begins at the senior center. 

I have even got the weather forecast for the week. 

Today is to be 92 degrees partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 91 degrees and mostly sunny, and  Saturday is to be 96 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, and  Tuesday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny. Again, it looks like a hot week and only one day of rain.Today is the first day of summer so it will only get worse.

I should take my walk while it is cool enough at 71 degrees and do that comfortably.Then I will read awhile until 8:15AM when I will drive to Coffeyville for my hair appointment and later Bunco. 

More Later... 

I got my hair done  at 9:00AM and went to the library at Coffeyville and read until time to go to the senior center. Then when I got to the senior center I set up the tables and chairs for Bunco. I played Bunco from 1:00 until 3:30 and for once I won  $5.00 for the most wins.

I got home at 3:56PM and my mower was trimming my trees. He said some of the branches were hanging down over where he was trying to mow.

I will read awhile and later go out to Sonic and buy the Wacky Pack...a child's dinner. Here in Caney, that is $2.08. on Wednesdays.  

I had a good time playing Bunco. Next Wednesday is game day...Skipbo.. Then the 5th of July is Bunco again.  

I am going to take my bath now. I have trimmed around the curbs on the mowing job and am hot and sweaty. I will read after I take my bath and get my pajamas on and my robe. I don't intend to go to bed until 9:00PM or shortly after.

Perhaps more later...

No comments: