Thursday, June 22, 2023

Thursday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I am having my breakfast here in the den now. I have checked twice for Blondie but so far, no cat.

I did get "the weather on the 8's" though.  Today is to be 89 degrees mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 91 degrees partly cloudy and Saturday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Monday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 91 degrees and AM showers, and Wednesday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! One day of rain and that's Tuesday. That's another day of Cheyenne's softball games.They are basically on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Blondie finally came for his breakfast and this time he ate a lot more. It's 6:38AM now and I am thinking of taking my walk. I will take a trash bag with me...just in case there is some more trash. 

I left for my walk at 7:05AM and got back home at 7:33AM. So I made pretty good time. There wasn't much trash but I got what there was. When I got home, I tied up the sack and put it in my dumpster.

Now I will read. After I read and rest up a bit, I will dust the apartment. 

I have been reading a new author's book and I am not impressed. I got this one at the Caney Library. I started it yesterday evening and it has a very lame plot. It is 10:40AM so I have the rest of the day to work out the dusting. 

I plan to go watch Cheyenne's game tonight at 7:30PM. They lost Tuesday night. They need a new pitcher. Most of her pitches are either on the ground or well over the head of the umpire.

Then I watered the flowers outside. They were very dry and looked like they didn't have long to live. It's 82 degrees already and it's only 10:43AM. I also swept off the back doormat. 

More Even Later...

I read most of the afternoon. First though, I picked up Sally and we went to Independence and had lunch at Big Cheese then went by the Dairy Queen and had a small blizzard for dessert.

Cheyenne's game starts at 7:30PM and I will leave here for the ball field at 7:00PM  so I can get a good parking place.

The game probably won't be over until at least 9:00PM. I will come home and take my bath after that and go straight to bed.

 

No comments: