Friday, July 21, 2023

Friday and Rain.

Sometime in the early morning, it began to rain hard. I sneaked into the bathroom and made up my face and then dressed in the den.  I made up my trundle bed the best I could. I had slept well and was only up once in the night to go to the bathroom and take my meds.

 Dean is still sleeping. He sleeps with a C pack like Keith. But he seems to sleep well even away from home. I will turn on the TV for "the weather on the 8's". I will keep it low. I don't want to wake Dean at 6:43 AM. The thunder may do that. It is quite noisy. But the C pack may muffle it some.

Blondie came for his breakfast even in the rain. I put the food down next to my front door..just outside the front door. It was raining then but not hard.  I didn't get wet taking it out to the front door. After he ate his fill he sat next to the front door on the door mat and dried himself.

I left the food out there until he decides to leave. It is still raining  with lots of thunder.

After Blondie left I took the cat food back in the garage and covered it .

I did get the weather forecast. Today it is to be 77 degrees and strong thunderstorms.  tomorrow is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 91 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 100 degrees and mostly sunny.

More Later... It's 10:25AM now and Dean is still asleep.

I left for my walk about  11;05AM and got back home by 11:38AM. The rain had stopped and Dean was still asleep so I took my umbrella... just in case. When I got back, he was still sleeping. 

Dean got up after 12:30PM and we went up to Independence, Kansas for lunch. When we got back to my home, we visited and looked through our annuals. Later we have a small bowl of ice cream at supper time and then went out to Sonic and I had a cherry limeade slush and Dean had a hot dog. Then we watched 20/20 on TV and later I got my bath over with and got ready for bed at 10:47PM. I brought my clothes for tomorrow in the den, Dean stayed up and watched TV for awhile.

More Tomorrow.

 

No comments: