Monday, July 17, 2023

Monday and a Trip to Bartlesville

 I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't had my breakfast yet.I was waiting for "the weather on the 8's". I finally caught it. 

Today is supposed to be 91 degrees and thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 102 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 98 degrees and mostly cloudy, Thursday is supposed to be 91 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 81 degrees and AM showers, Saturday is to be 88 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy. Another very hot week and two days of rain. 

I looked outside for Blondie but didn't see a sign of him yet. 

I will be picking Sally up for my trip to Bartlesville.  Her car is back in the shop for yet another repair and she needs a ride to her job at the YMCA there in Bartlesville where she does water physical therapy. 

Then I will go visit Nancy until time to pick up Sally at her work and go to lunch.

More Later... 

I got Sally to her work on time and went to visit Nancy  at her Assisted Living. While I was there, her physical therapy man came and put her through her physical therapy. He wants her to be able to use her muscles and not fall again. As it turns out, she did break her nose when she fell a couple of weeks ago. She looked fine today but she was in her night gown and duster and never got dressed so I didn't take her out. By the time she finished her therapy, it was time to go pick up Sally and we had breakfast there at the Boulevard Cafe.

Then we started home to Caney. A storm came up and it rained hard. I was afraid it was going to hail but I don't think it did. But it rained hard. I told Sally I could take her on Friday if she needed me but Wednesday I had Bunco and my hair appointment and I would be at the senior center in Coffeyville later that day.

I took my bath about 7:00PM and put my pajamas on and my robe and will read on one of the two books I checked out at the Caney Library until my bedtime about 9:00PM. 

Tomorrow I will take the cookies from the congregation to the First Christian Church in Independence, Kansas. I may see if Sally would like to go with me and we could eat lunch at Big Cheese there.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You are a friend like no other.

DrumMajor said...

You should take your swimming suit and do water therapy too! Linda in Kansas