Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday and Church Breakfast

 I slept pretty well last night. I was up once or twice to go to the bathroom but I got right back to sleep. I was up at my usual 5:00AM and drank my coffee and chai latte and started right in on my coffeecake for the church breakfast. It is in the oven now.

Blondie was nowhere to be seen this morning. Strange...  

I did catch the weather forecast though. Today is to be 95 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 93 degrees and isolated thunderstorms.and Tuesday is to be 102 degrees partly cloudy and windy, Wednesday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy, and Thursday is to be 93 degrees isolated thunderstorms and Friday is to be 85 degrees and rain Saturday is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy. That's three days of rain and Karan's roof is still leaking if the plastic is not well attached. 

I hope Jim, her stepson, can get started on the repairs next week. But she's still waiting for the assessor first. Otherwise it's going to be a catastrophe.

More later...

The coffeecake is baked and cooled and I have it glazed and covered. I am going on over to Coffeyville and stopping by the bank to get some money. I may get gas too...depending on whether my gas is low.

Sally just called me. She is needing a ride to work tomorrow. Her car is back in the shop with another problem. I will be going to visit Nancy tomorrow so I will take her to work at the YMCA. I will pick her up for her breakfast after the class she does is finished at 11:30. She does water physical therapy there at the YMCA. She has 22 people in her class. 

The last time I was down to see Nancy her cousin, Dale, had taken her to the doctor. She had fallen and her face was all bruised up. So it's been a couple of weeks since I have spent any time with her.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: