Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday and a Trip to Independence Kansas

I slept fairly well last night. At least I was always able to get back to sleep when I woke up. I was up at 5:00AM as usual and changed my bed,  dressed, and got myself ready for the day.

I will take the cookies up to Independence to the First Christian Church..for a light dessert for their Tuesday dinner.

I am ready for Dean...if he is able to come on Thursday.  It all depends on how Rod is doing.

Blondie was out at my front door this morning and I took him some food. He was very friendly and kept rubbing on my legs as I was bringing his food out. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and it is going to be a more  dry week. The only rain I see is on Friday and that is light rain in the morning on Friday.

Today is to be 104 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 97 degrees and  partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 91 degrees in the AM and clouds in the PM and sunny. Friday is to be 80 degrees and AM light rain, Saturday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, and Monday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny.

That's kind of  a different week...not much rain but plenty of heat!..

It's 6:48 degrees and I might as well take my walk.

I got back from my walk at 7:27AM.  There was plenty of trash to be picked up..at least a half a grocery sack....maybe more. I put some crumbled foil in a trash container on 4th street. 

I need to fix myself some breakfast. I put my laundry in the dryer with a couple of dryer sheets. That will take a while to dry.  

 So, more even later.

My laundry got dry and I folded everything up and put everything away. 

Then I found I couldn't get into my bank account since they had me change the password.  I called the bank and they gave me help. It is fine now but I had to change the password.

More Even Later..

When I got back from Independence where I had bought gas, I attempted to get into my bank account online using the new password and it would not work. I tried several new passwords and none of them would work. Finally I came up with one that worked. I hope it will work the next time I try to get into my account.

What a mess!


2 comments:

DrumMajor said...

That's nice for you to feed Blondie. Maybe consider leaving a bowl of water out in the shade for it? Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

I do that. He has fresh water every day. Thank you Linda.