Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Tuesday and a Little Better Sleep

I slept a little better last night but not real deep sleep. I was up at 4:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have checked several times for Blondie but he hasn't shown up yet. I did put his food out there though just in case he comes while I am blogging.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 44 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 52 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 61 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 71 degrees and  partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 69 degrees partly cloudy, and Monday is to be 68 degrees and and partly cloudy. No rain in the forecast for the next week. Unfortunately !

More Later... I will be going to Independence this morning to take cookies to the First Christian Church for their dinner today. 

I got back in good time and tried to call Sally to see if she wanted to go to the Dairy Queen for lunch. She never answered. I don't think my phone is working today. I tried to call Leslie and no call went through. I also tried to text her but that didn't work either. 

I believe Cox is down again. 

More Later if I am able to get anything out or in.

No comments: